The ancillary products include a variety of data layers used in model components, or for depicting the geographic extents for which products were scaled, or for general purposes such as visual display of the model.
- DSLland [updated 3/18/2020]:
- Subsysland (document shared with DSLland) [updated 3/18/2020]:
- HUC6 watersheds [updated 3/18/2020]
- Roads [updated 3/18/2020]
- Untransformed average annual daily traffic rate (shapefile) [updated 3/18/2020]
version 5: DSL_data_road_traffic.zip
version 3 (includes 2080 traffic): DSL_data_road_traffic.zip
- Edited high-resolution NHD flowlines (shapefile) [updated 3/18/2020]
- Northeast region [updated 4/20/2018]
- Ecoregions [updated 4/20/2018]
- States [updated 4/20/2018]
- Elevation (raster) [updated 2/20/2019]
- Hillshade (raster) [updated 4/20/2018]
- Subregions and urban growth projections associated with the SPRAWL paper (shapefile) [updated 4/20/2018]
- Geophysical settings associated with the LANDSCAPE DESIGN paper (raster) [updated 9/10/2018]. Geophysical settings created by The Nature Conservancy used for our geophysical cores. See Anderson MG, Barnett A, Clark M, Ferree C, Sheldon AO, Prince J (2016) Resilient sites for terrestrial conservation in eastern North America 2016 edition. The Nature Conservancy, Eastern Conservation Science. https://easterndivision.s3.amazonaws.com/Resilient_Sites_for_Terrestrial_Conservation.pdf for details.